Sunday, February 19, 2012

About Me

My name is Guillermo Vedani, I am 28 years old and was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I live and work in the Greenville, SC area. I am an a member of Community Bible Church (CBC), where I serve along with my wife as community groups directors. I am also going through the second year of a three year long program called "Bible Institute" at CBC, which is an non-credited curriculum aimed at equipping Christians to better study and understand the bible.

I am married to the most amazing woman that I have ever met, her name is Ashley, and the Lord had to literally drag me halfway around the world to find someone that would put up with me so I may start the journey and growth that I am planning on sharing with you through this blog. So far, we have been blessed with one amazing child and we are expecting the second one to arrive sometime in August (2012).

I lived in Buenos Aires until I was 15, when I moved to Kansas for my senior year in high school. Afterwards, I went to the University of South Carolina where I graduated with a bachellor's and Master's degree in mechanical engineering. I have been working as a mechanical engineer ever since.

I was baptized as a baby according to the catholic tradition, mainly because my dad lost a bet to my mom. I originally came to know Jesus and understand the gospel when I was in high school at about fourteen years old. My relationship with him, however, didn't really become serious until my senior year in college (2004) when I became involved in an inter-denominational student ministry at the university. I do not consider myself catholic, nor do I attend the catholic church.

Ever since, I  have been pursuing and trying to get to know him better. I have never been the same and, hopefully, my experiences and the things I have learned since will be a blessing to you.  -g

No comments:

Post a Comment